By the end of the Obesity Management Module you will learn
•You will be able to apply effective CBT, to problems of body weight , body image , weight cycling, eating & many related .
•You will be shown how to conduct a good assessment and make sense of the information you gather. You will have practice in doing so and have checklists to help you.
•You will know the importance of motivating the patient, know how to do it, and have a list of questions to use to help you.
•You will be able to help your patients to plan a life they want, involving healthy eating.
An Overview of Bariatric Surgery and its Approaches Surgical Procedure Types Preparing for Bariatric Surgery:
A series of preoperative assessment is done including ,medical examination , nutritional assessment , behavioral assessment and psychological assessment using special questionnaire Helping Patients to Live Effectively with Bariatric Surgery “Presurgical Lifestyle Program” Post-Operative Patient Care Addressing Surgical Complications: Physicians and patients should be aware of the physical and psychological side effects that can occur after Bariatric Surgery & how to manage Helping patients Prepare for Lifelong Weight Loss Success.
By the end Non Surgical Body Contouring Module you will learn
- Different body sculpting techniques and machines.
- Combine different techniques, machines and injections to get the best results in (NON surgical body contouring).
- Understand HIFU techniques for body, neck firming and tightening.
- Understand Carboxy techniques for cellulite and stretch marks.
- Understand Lipolysis injection that will equip you with knowledge needed to perform this advanced body contouring treatment safely.
- Identify and deal with: localized obesity, sagging/ redundant skin, types of stretch marks and how to alleviate
- Live demonstration on cases. Using different technologies and machines in regards of non-surgical body contouring, as well as injection lipolysis (monotherapy).