1. History of fat grafting.
2. Indications, contraindications and complications of fat grafting.
3. Macro fat, microfat and nanofat.
4. Choosing the site of fat harvesting.
5. Tumescent anesthesia.
6. Fat aspiration techniques and how to choose your lipoaspiration cannula.
7. Fat processing (centrifugation, filtration, decantation and washing with saline).
8. Tools and steps for converting microfat to nano fat.
9. Fat grafting enriched with stem cells.
10. Combination of fat with PRP.
11. Dermatological uses of nanofat injection (dark circles, scars, hair loss, stretch marks, morphea, LSEA, etc….).
12. How to prepare your fat grafting set.
13. Video demonstration.
14. Live demonstration with hands on training.