Professor of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University.
- Head of Clinical Nutrition Department at Air Force Specialized Hospital. Succeeded in designing and starting the first department for clinical nutrition in hospitals in Egypt, including ASSIH, AFSH
- Received training and practice in the management of different clinical disorders, obesity and other nutritional disorders including diabetic control at the BI Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA.
- Training in Clinical Nutrition Therapy (Including EN and TPN) for hepatic, diabetic, renal and critically ill patients at BI Medical Center, Boston, MA and Brockton Hospital, MA, USA
- Worked in the Department of Endocrinology and Diabetes at Brockton Hospital, MA, USA.
- Leader of Clinical Nutrition Program, covering Transplantation Units in AFSH. Managed to recently implement a whole nutrition program for SBS patients including those undergoing intestinal transplantation
- Director of TPN automated unit in AFSH.
- Member of OBESITY UNIT CENTER OF EXCELLENCE accreditation in AFSH.