This course will discuss all electrophysiological and pathophysiological changes related to ECG pattern and interpretation.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define the ECG.
- Identify the 12 leads of the ECG.
- Identify different components of ECG waves.
- Know the origin of ECG waves and complexes.
- Identify anatomical and physiological backgrounds helpful in ECG interpretation.
- Steps of interpretation of ECG.
- Identify common ECG abnormalities.
1 Year Access
1 year of access